Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Happy New Year!

I am back! I still have RA – lol Wow it has been crazy this last year. I should have kept up with my blog posting. And then to top it off I deleted my html and custom blogger template that I coded myself but I must have lost brain cells cuz I cannot remember what I did. So I adapt, and went for a clean, simple look.

Anyways, how is everyone? RA is still grinding away at me. I quit the Raw diet thing since May 2010 but have really stayed away from meat for the most part. But lately I have really strayed from veggies, so i am hopping back on that wagon.

Just wanted to say hi!

judy-white

4 comments:

Unknown said...

H Judy, it is nice to see you blogging again. You have been missed. ~Cathy

RA is Wild said...

Hey Cathy! How are you! I hope you are feeling better! I know its been a crazy year - I miss chatting with all of you!

Pony said...

You have indeed been missed! Very glad to see you back, Judy!

Maybe we'll hear a bit about your year?

RA is Wild said...

hey Pony! Missed ya! How the heck are you?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails